Money, Markets & You: Jon Wax’s Q1 Outlook: Positive Signs or Taxing Times?
Last year at this time, we launched our quarterly webcast series. Back then, we had no idea how challenging 2020 would be. Now, with vaccines being deployed and a new president in the White House, many are feeling renewed hope and cautious optimism about the road ahead.
Yet we cannot deny that from Main Street to Wall Street, the pandemic continues to cast a shadow on the global economy. With multiple crises facing the Biden administration, it is impossible to predict the future with 100% certainty. So, what can investors like you expect?
In today’s webinar, I will cover:
* How actions taken by the Federal Reserve and Congress have impacted the recovery
* Why the pace of the economic rebound is steady, despite the ongoing virus surge
* Three reasons why I am feeling bullish about equity markets
* Plus: Will the Democratic sweep of Congress mean more spending and higher taxes?
* What are the short-term and long-term outlooks for growth, inflation and interest rates?
* Should you brace yourself for more “wild rides” in the market?
Subscribe to W&W Webcasts!
"*" indicates required fields