Jon Wax’s Q4 Insights: Deficits, Debt, & Inflation
Investors emerging from a brief pandemic recession have been rewarded with rocket-fueled economic and earnings growth this year. Yet at the same time, market “pops” and drops have raised questions about inflation, deficits, and what to expect in 2022.
Today in our exclusive Q4 webcast, we will break down these key issues:
THE FOUR Cs
* How China, Congress, Commodities and COVID concerns roil markets
* When will supply chain bottlenecks end?
THE “I” WORD
* Do federal debts and deficits cause inflation?
* Why pandemic-related pressures remain an inflation risk
* Plus: The latest Congressional Budget Office deficit projections
* My thoughts on the national debt and interest rates
* The proposed infrastructure bill’s impact on the federal deficit
* Four factors that may mitigate fears of a “fiscal cliff”
* Why time and resiliency boost market confidence
Subscribe to W&W Webcasts!
"*" indicates required fields